Friday, July 3, 2009

Pressure.

Where does it come from and who establishes it? It is so frustrating to find yourself stressed out because of things that are beyond your control. Why are some people so concerned with trying to fit in. How can you say you are trying to be Christ-like when all you do is sit there on your high horse believing that you are so much better than all of us "sinners." I am terribly sorry that I somehow do not fit into the cookie-cutter mold you have established, but I am not like everyone else. I feel so lucky that I was raised in a place where people are open to differences and change. There are no downcast glances, no one thinking that they are better than anyone else. Just people trying to be the best that they can be and that I can repsect.

No comments:

Post a Comment